Welcome to Turbo Errands!
This document spells out certain terms and conditions as provided by Turbo Errands, hereafter to be referred to as Turbo Errands. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Turbo Errands’s website/mobile application.
By accessing this website/mobile application, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Turbo Errands’s website/mobile application if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Turbo Errands and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Turbo Errands All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.example.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.turboerrands.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.turboerrands.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.turboerrands.com
- Do not redistribute content from https://www.turboerrands.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Turbo Errands does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Turbo Errands, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Turbo Errands shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Turbo Errands reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Turbo Errands a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Visiting our Website
TURBO ERRANDS is committed to preserving the privacy of users of our websites. When you visit our web pages, our web servers always temporarily save for connection and set up and security purposes the connection data of the computer connecting to our site, a list of the web pages that you visit within our site, the date and duration of your visit, the IP address of your device, the identification data of the type of browser and operation system used as well as the website through which you linked to our site. Additional personal information such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address is not collected unless you provide this data voluntarily, e.g. while completing an online contact form, as part of a registration, survey, competition, fulfillment of contract or an information request.
As far as you have enabled geo localization functions in your browser, respectively in your operating system we will use this data to offer you location-based services (e. g. location of the nearest bikers, bike delivery company representatives, warehouses etc.). We will not use this data for any other purpose. If you disable this function your data will be deleted in due time.
For contractual reasons, we also need personal data to provide our services and comply with the obligations arising from contractual agreements concluded with you. This data is used e. g. for performing a (shipment) contract, managing customer data, handling payments and, as the case may be, assessing creditworthiness. Certain shipment data will also be provided to the authorities of the country of transit or destination for customs and tax clearance or for security screening, as required by the laws of such country. The information provided would usually include: shipper name and address, receiver name and address, description of the goods, number of pieces, weight and value of shipment.
Online Presence and Website Optimization
We use tracking software to determine how many users visit our website and how often. We do not use this software to collect individual personal data or individual IP addresses. The data are used solely in anonymous and summarized form for statistical purposes and for developing the website.
Use of Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We use the online advertising program "Google AdWords" and the conversion tracking function of Google AdWords. Google conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
On our website we use social-media-plug-ins (like facebook, google+, twitter etc.) in order to promote our brand, products and services and to get in touch with our customers. Therefore these advertising purposes are regarded as carried out for a legitimate interest. It is the responsibility of the respective social-media provider to be in line with all applicable laws and regulations.